Honda Fit EV Forum and Electric Car Forum

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 am
Posts: 14
Here on east coast lower Fairfield county CT, only one I've seen (other than mine) was in UBS parking lot in Stamford.

_________________
Fit EV #335 - delivered 4/26/2014


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:23 am
Posts: 5
I saw one in Concord, MA this morning just before 9. Lowell Road, heading into the center.

_________________
Fit EV #179


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:46 pm
Posts: 139
Today there were three of us FIT EV'ers using the chargers (at various times) at the Santa Clara Valley Water District (in San Jose/Santa Clara CA)... I had to charge there twice today, like bookends to my drive through the Santa Cruz mountains to pick up kids at camp...Each time, had a FIT sibling alongside charging with me!
Interestingly, there were a few Prius plug ins using the chargers... it really is a crime that it takes about 2 hours to fully charge that battery and it only gets 12-15 miles of range. (The Honda Accord plug in not much better, just not many on the road)...Mind you, its not the owners fault, Honda and Toyota could have engineered and manufactured better widget but not motivated to do so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:19 am
Posts: 17
The one with the tinted windows was me. I live about a mile from that charging station. I have had mine for a little over a year and that was the first time I have seen another one!





HJLPG wrote:
Today there were three of us FIT EV'ers using the chargers (at various times) at the Santa Clara Valley Water District (in San Jose/Santa Clara CA)... I had to charge there twice today, like bookends to my drive through the Santa Cruz mountains to pick up kids at camp...Each time, had a FIT sibling alongside charging with me!
Interestingly, there were a few Prius plug ins using the chargers... it really is a crime that it takes about 2 hours to fully charge that battery and it only gets 12-15 miles of range. (The Honda Accord plug in not much better, just not many on the road)...Mind you, its not the owners fault, Honda and Toyota could have engineered and manufactured better widget but not motivated to do so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 5
Yesterday i had to put gas in my Prius ,So i left the Fit for my son to use.
I pull out of BJ's on to Merrick Road in Freeport N.Y. and see Fit EV "notadrop"
Then 10 seconds later i see the second one.
I never thought i would see more Fit EV's in a day than SAAB 9000's in a month.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:31 am
Posts: 63
I honked and waved at a FEV on 55south around Orange and then saw another one parked by Dave & Busters at lunch. Two in one day is pretty rare!

_________________
2014 Honda Fit EV #061
51k Miles - Philips 6200K LED Headlights - Koni STR.T Front Struts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:49 am
Posts: 191
Location: Orange County, New York
Saw one on the Cross Bronx Expressway westbound yesterday a little before 6 pm.

_________________
Fit #446
Deposit put down 6-11-13
Picked up 7-18-13


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm
Posts: 73
Location: los angeles
i was surprised to see another fit ev cruising around vine and sunset in hollwood a few months ago.

_________________
2013 #0098
2013 fiat 500e
2011 miata race car :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm
Posts: 18
jerjozwik wrote:
i was surprised to see another fit ev cruising around vine and sunset in hollwood a few months ago.


I spent the past weekend in Hollywood and saw another FitEV while driving down Hollywood Blvd parked at a shopping center in Thai Town. Maybe it was you! hehe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fit EV sightings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm
Posts: 73
Location: los angeles
tampura wrote:
jerjozwik wrote:
i was surprised to see another fit ev cruising around vine and sunset in hollwood a few months ago.


I spent the past weekend in Hollywood and saw another FitEV while driving down Hollywood Blvd parked at a shopping center in Thai Town. Maybe it was you! hehe


well it you ever see one with dark tint and a beat up right side rocker panel its either me or the wife.

_________________
2013 #0098
2013 fiat 500e
2011 miata race car :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron